Environ Skin Essentia Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 1
ALL NEW ENVIRON CUSTOMERS. Due to the high concentrations of active ingredients, new Environ customers will need to complete a short Consultation form before their order can be dispatched. Orders can still be placed online, however they will not be dispatched until the Consultation form has been completed.
This award-winning moisturiser is the starting point for Environ’s step-up programme.
EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST 1 contains a low concentration of vitamin A and C making it suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skins.
This best-selling product is a combined serum and moisturiser which can be used morning and evening after cleansing.
Formally known as AVST 1
EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 1 is the introductory product in Environ’s award-winning step-up-system. This moisturiser contains a low concentration of vitamin A as well as vitamin C, powerful antioxidants, botanicals and peptides. These ingredients work together to help revitalise the appearance of the skin, resulting in a more youthful-looking complexion and radiant glow.
- Suitable for most skin types.
- Gives the skin a radiant and healthy glow.
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, sun damage and minimise the signs of visible ageing.
- Assists in nourishing the skin.
- Prepares the skin for level 2 which contains a moderate level of vitamin A.
How to use:
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning with your preferred Environ products, apply EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST moisturiser to the face, neck and décolleté. Finish with an eye cream and SPF product.
- Suitable to wear under makeup.
- Use in the morning and evening.
- Due to the high levels of vitamin A in the step-up range, all lower level EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST moisturisers must have been used prior to the next step up.
- This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen and limit high sun exposure while using this product.
- Due to the active ingredients in the step-up programme the moisturisers are best used within 10-12 weeks to ensure optimal activity.
Recommended Step Up Process for Skin EssentiA AVST Moisturiser:
- AVST 1 – Use 1-2 Bottles
- AVST 2 – Use 2 Bottles – introduce C-Boost AM
- AVST 3 – Use 2 Bottles
- AVST 4 – Use for 3-4 Bottles
- AVST 5 – Maintain and layer either Retinol or C-Quence 1 underneath AVST 5.
Skinaddict skincare specialists recommend:
Environ Starter Kit is the perfect way to try this results-driven range.
Skinaddict top tip:
2 full pumps will be sufficient to do the whole face and neck. Use no more than a 20 pence size amount of moisturiser. Gently pat into the skin or massage in an upwards motion. If you have any residual product apply to the back of neck, chest or back of your hands.