Environ Skin Essentia Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 2
ALL NEW ENVIRON CUSTOMERS. Due to the high concentrations of active ingredients, new Environ customers will need to complete a short Consultation form before their order can be dispatched. Orders can still be placed online, however they will not be dispatched until the Consultation form has been completed.
This award-winning moisturiser is the second step in Environ’s programme.
EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST 2 contains a medium concentration of vitamin A and C making it suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skins.
This best-selling product is a combined serum and moisturiser which can be used morning and evening after cleansing
Use a minimum of 2 bottles before progressing to EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3.
If this is your first time ordering AVST from skinaddict.co.uk please see important information in the description below.
Formally known as AVST 2
EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 2 is the second product in Environ’s award-winning step-up-system. This moisturiser contains a medium concentration of vitamin A as well as vitamin C, powerful antioxidants, botanicals and peptides. These ingredients work together to help revitalise the appearance of the skin, resulting in a more youthful-looking complexion and radiant glow.
Use a minimum of 2 bottles of this product before progressing to EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen and limit high sun exposure while using this product.
Important information, please read:
- Due to the high levels of vitamin A in this moisturiser, all lower level EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST moisturisers must have been used prior to using AVST 2.
- Due to the active ingredients in the step-up programme the moisturisers are best used within 10-12 weeks to ensure optimal activity.
ON ALL FIRST ORDERS WITH SKINADDICT, to order AVST2, AVST3, AVS4 or AVST5 please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- How long you have been using your current Skin EssentiA AVST product and which level are you on.
- Where you purchased your previous Environ Skin EssentiA AVST.
- Which level you would like to purchase. (SCROLL DOWN IN OPTIONS BOX TO REQUEST THE Skin EssentiA AVST PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE).
- Suitable for most skin types.
- Gives the skin a radiant and healthy glow.
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, sun damage and minimise the signs of visible ageing.
- Assists in nourishing the skin.
- Prepares the skin for level 3 which contains a higher level of vitamin A.
How to use:
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning with your preferred Environ products, apply EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST moisturiser to the face, neck and décolleté. Finish with an eye cream and SPF product.
- Suitable to wear under makeup.
- Use in the morning and evening.
Recommended Step Up Process for Skin EssentiA AVST Moisturiser:
- AVST 1 – Use 1-2 Bottles
- AVST 2 – Use 2 Bottles – introduce C-Boost in the morning (see more information below)
- AVST 3 – Use 2 Bottles
- AVST 4 – Use for 3-4 Bottles
- AVST 5 – Maintain and layer either Retinol or C-Quence 1 underneath AVST 5.
Skinaddict skincare specialists recommend:
Introduce Environ’s Intense C-Boost Mela Even Cream in the morning to complement this product.
Skinaddict top tip:
2 full pumps will be sufficient to do the whole face and neck. Use no more than a 20 pence size amount of moisturiser. Gently pat into the skin or massage in an upwards motion. If you have any residual product apply to the back of neck, chest or back of your hands.